Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Peach and Emerald

Sooo I woke up this morning and although I could've overslept, I felt very refreshed. I had already picked out this lovely Emerald top with gold buttons that I bought from Ashley Stewart a few months back and paired it with a pair of peach jeggings. The jeggings are not your typical cotton/spandex, they are definitely some sort of blend.  Anywho I decided to throw on a pair of Ivory/nude Mary Janes with Gold details.





Of course immediately I started thinking.... "Good Lort! What make up look goes with this?".  Soooo after going back and forth about it for a while and I definitively decided upon MAC's Betty Bright lipstick from the Archie's Girls collection. I wanted a more natural look for the lips so I paired it with NYX's Mahogany liner... I really love this combo... nice way for brown girls to rock this shade and also if you are looking to make the lippie come off more of a natural hue, this is great.






And for my eyes? I used 2 of my Urban Decay Palettes. I used "Scratch" from my Deluxe Shadow Box on the entire lid, then used "Rockstar" from the Mariposa palette to smoke the eye out. Lined my lids with Ruby Kisses liquid liner and applied Maybelline's Stilleto Mascara.  LaFemme "Terracotta" on the cheeks, L'Oreal True Match in "Cappuccino" and Ben Nye "Topaz" powder to set. Here I am all put together lol:




Have a great day and BE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment