Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MAC Temperature Rising Collection Swatches








Good Morning Make-up heads and MAC lovers. I was so excited (as always) to see the UPS man walking up the driveway with that small black box in his hands, for I knew it was my TR collection as us MAC fanatics have been referring to it. I did not purchase a lot from this collection as there were only 2 items that I really wanted. Well 3 but I really would like to see a swatch of "Ripe for Love" blush on someone closer to my complexion before purchasing. Well without further or do... LET'S GET TO IT!



THE BLUSH: "HOT NIGHTS" - Bright Mid-tone Berry Pink - Frost finish



Very pretty blush in the package it reminded me of "Prom Princess" the Team Veronica blush from the 2013 Archie's Girls collection however, they swatch completely different. Prom Princess is definitely much lighter than Hot Nights although HN is a frost. Here are comparison swatches:


Left: Hot Nights, Right: Prom Princess



Left: Hot Nights, Right: Prom Princess


One layer of Hot Nights applied to my cheeks




THE LIPSTICK: "FEEL MY PULSE" - Vivid Magenta Violet - Cremesheen finish


PURPLE POWER!!! Yes another purple from MAC this year. FMP is pretty and reminds me of Maybelline Vivids Collection's "Brazen Berry". It even applies kind of the same. Maybe because this is a cremesheen, so its very creamy and moisturizing. I wore it with "Heroine" lip liner and it blended in perfectly. Its almost as if this is a cremesheen, iridescent version of Heroine. Of course I did comparison swatches but that is another post by itself. Here we are:






Here is my FOTD using these Products along with: L'Oreal True Match in Cappuccino, Urban Decay Shadow in "Fishnet", Ruby Kisses Liquid Eyeliner in black, Maybelline Stilleto Lash Mascara, Ben Nye Banana powder for under eye highlight, Ben Nye Sienna for contouring, Hot Nights on the cheeks, Lips lined with MAC Heroine liner, MAC Feel My Pulse lipstick applied and finally I set my look with Ben Nye's Topaz powder:






Have an Awesome day and BE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment