Saturday, May 18, 2013

Product Review: Milani Brow Tint Pen - Dark Brown


So I tried this baby for the first time today and I must say that so far I am a fan. Very easy to apply, its dries almost like a magic marker if you swatch it on your hand but when you apply this to your brows you do not get the magic marker effect. Because this is a felt tip it is very precise. My only issue is that it doesn't do well if some concealer gets on the tip. You will have to really wipe it off or else the tip will absorb some of the concealer and you wont get as good a color pay off. Which you will need because "Dark Brown" isn't as dark as the dark brown hues of some other popular companies. Ruby Kisses brow definer in "Dark Brown" is much darker and richer.



Of all the products I have used to create a fairly simple and everyday brow I would definitely rate this an 8 out of 10.

Application: 9
Convenience: 10
Color Payoff: 7
Easy to use: 10
Color Match: 8

This is easy to use for anyone, from a beginner to an expert.





Here is how my first use came out:














Have a great day and BE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment