Friday, July 5, 2013

MAC Heroine Lip Liner Dupe

Whats going oooooooon party people???? Hope you all had a great holiday. It has been a little while since my last post but I am back with some goooooood stuff huntees! First I am bringing you something you may or may not be familiar with and that is the closest dupe available to the infamous Ms. Heroine Lip Liner. Every time she is available she is sold out and I merst say she is Fabulous! Creamy, glides on like a dream and no need to layer it on, one swipe and you are G2G! Let me let cha know! So the closest dupe I have found was actually already in my stash and one of my favorite liners....





Here are the swatches. It is not a dead on dupe without a flash as Heroine is definitely more pigmented but with a flash and with lipstick or a gloss you will not be able to tell the difference. 





I hope this helps those of you that couldn't snag Heroine, hopefully this will suffice until the next go round.




As always... Have a great day and BE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment