Saturday, July 6, 2013

Contouring and Highlighting: Errrmmm Yeah

Ok! So everyone loves to be able to take weight off of their face and make certain areas look AWESOME right? However...smh...my GAWD is this not a daunting task for someone who is new to this. Finding the right products, learning to apply them correctly and of course using the correct brushes. I have made a lot of mistakes on this journey to have finally learned a method that works for me and my skin tone. I thought I would share as I know that this is not easy for beginners and someone may find that this process works for them as well, so with that being said....



HERE WE GO ( This gets UGLY before it gets pretty...viewer discretion is advised :) )









First I Prime my face with Milk of Magnesia (MOM) and add my concealer (Maybelline Fit Me #30"Cafe")






Then I set the concealer using either Ben Nye's Banana Powder but this time I used MAC's Mineralize SkinFinish in "Rio".





 Next, I contoured my nose and cheeks using Ben Nye's Luxury powder "Sienna". 

 

 

 Its a MESS I know LMAO!!! ;)



The finished Product You Say????????????????????????????














Products used:  Mac StudioFix Fluid Foundation in NW47, MAC Rio Mineralize SkinFinish for highlight and cheeks, MAC Feline Eye Kohl for upper liner, Urban Decay Naked Palette on the lids, LaFemme Satin Rose on the cheeks, Milani Raspberry Rush on my lips and I used Rio MSF all over to set the look.






 Have an AWESOME day and BE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment