Monday, August 5, 2013

MAKE UP FOREVER HD#178 & Urban Decay Mariposa Palette


So I finally tried the MUFE HD foundation. I went to Sephora and picked up a sample, I've heard good things about it but I also heard that it doesn't do so well in hot weather and since I live in the south I was worried lol. What I can say is I did not do a whole lot the day I wore it but I did go on a date which consisted of movies, dinner and a walk in the park. I can honestly say that I had no melting and the foundation does feel very light. The color match was pretty close in #178 but I do think #177 would probably be a dead on match. 




Comes in a variety of shades...





So take a look below and let me know what you think:






















All products used: MUFE HD foundation #178, MAC MSF in Rio for highlight and blush, Maybelline Eye studio gel liner in brown for eyebrows, LA Pro concealer in Fawn for under eye and eyebrow clean up. Eyes: Urban Decay Mariposa palette Limelight and Spotlight on the lids, Rockstar in the crease and Skimp for highlight. For my transition color I used MAC Saddle.  Lips: MAC Cozy Up (Limited Edition).






Have an AWESOME day and BE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment